iPhone 13 Pro Max Repair Manual How To Reset iPhone 13 When Frozen - If you got iPhone 13 problem stuck or frozen here how to fix. Get Apple Self Service tutorial by read and download iPhone 13 repair manual PDF.
iPhone 13 Pro Max Repair Manual How To Reset iPhone 13 When Frozen
May you has upgraded to an iPhone 13 from an iPhone model that’s older than the iPhone 12, you might update iOS 15.6 not know iOS 16 but got frozen stuck here how to do Apple Self Service please read the iPhone 13 Pro Max User Guide and iPhone 13 Pro Max Repair Manual to do hard reset your phone because you need the right way instructions not tips and tricksto use a new button combination.
Soft Reset iPhone 13
To restart your device just press and hold the Side button and the Volume up or down button until the slider appears, then select and drag the Power icon to the right choose Restart iPhone 13.
Factory Reset iPhone 13 without password
If you still having iPhone 13 problems with your device, you may need to do a Factory data reset (Master reset). This process will reset all settings to their defaults and erase all data stored on iPhone, including your contacts, messages, and music.
1. From the home screen select the settings app Settings app.
Your iPhone13 Pro cannot be used while data is being erased. iPhone will instantly and securely erase all data, and then restore settings to their factory defaults. After iPhone reboots, it will display the "Connect to iTunes" screen. If you have backed up your device to iTunes or iCloud, you may be able to restore personal data back to iPhone, if desired. Wi-Fi or a wireless data connection is required to re-activate iPhone after a reset.
2. Select General, then scroll to and select Reset.
4. Select Erase All Content and Settings to reset device.
5. Select Securely Erase, then select Erase iPhone.
6. Select the desired back up option.
You will be prompted to enter your passcode to complete the reset, without password you can not do this. Enter your Apple ID password then select Erase. If you can't update or restore your iPhone with the steps above, for iPhone 13 instructions on how to put your device in recovery mode and set it up again.
As a last resort before contacting Apple Support, you can try updating or restoring iOS. This is a good option if your iPhone successfully restarts but can’t get past the Apple logo. Here’s how to do it.
>Connect your iPhone to a computer and start iTunes.
>Put your iPhone in recovery mode following these steps:
>Press and release the volume up button, press and release the volume down button, then press and hold the side button. Hold the side button until you see the recovery mode screen, which has a lightning connector and iTunes logo.
When you see the option to restore or update your iPhone on your computer, click Update . iTunes will update the phone without deleting your apps and data. Do not choose Restore , which will erase all of your data. If the iOS Update doesn’t work, your final option is to choose Restore . This option will restore iPhone 13 to factory settings.
If you iPhone 13 glass broken, perform the following steps before beginning a repair:
1. Put on safety glasses with side shields and the cut-resistant gloves.
2. Use a vacuum cleaner to remove glass pieces from your workspace and the device.
3. Attach iPhone 13 protective cover to the broken glass to prevent injury or scattering of glass. Each protective cover has a release liner underneath. Slowly pull the release liner out from under the protective cover while pressing the cover onto the enclosure.
4. Fold the release liner. Use the shiny side of the release liner to firmly press the protective cover onto
the broken glass and smooth out any air bubbles
5. Wait at least 12 minutes for the bond between the protective cover and the glass to strengthen.
6. If the back glass is broken, place the iPhone into the heated display pocket.
When you choose Restore, iOS will be reinstalled and all of your data will be erased. You will, however, have an opportunity to restore a backup from iCloud. For iPhone 13 Pro Max Repair Manual How To Reset iPhone 13 When Frozen reason, it’s important to back up your data .If you still have had no luck reviving your frozen iPhone 13 Pro Max, you should contact Apple support.